I've been thinking...there are MANY things I've learned the last couple of years I just wanted to share :) Sooo...in no particular order here are some life lessons or you know, random thoughts:
- I have to train myself to slow down and soak in life (for some of us it's easier said then done), thankfully kids help with that one
- Even though it's very hard and humbling, saying sorry is necessary at times
- I'm learning to be ok with the fact I will probably always fluxuate between size 8 and 10, and that there are worse things in life for me to worry about that!
- It's ok for me to take care of me and not to feel guilty about it (in fact, it makes me a better wife, mom, daughter and friend)
- How thankful I am for my friends (they don't realize how refreshing they are to me, truly what a blessing!)
- It's best to have less, use it often, give away what you don't need and bless someone else instead of it just collecting dust
- Andrew and I make a good team...I am so thankful for a husband who is present, always working on improving our family, and thinks outside the box
- If I don't have time with the Lord I am a mess because I'm trying to do it all out of my own strength, NOT GOOD
- I don't have to be great everything, but I can try my best, ask questions, learn...
- How precious life is and what a gift from God it is
- We all have a journey while we are here on earth and it's a beautiful thing when you live life with purpose
- Finally, I am thankful for a God who knows me better than I know myself
great thoughts! I identify with so many of your points.
Totally ♥ that you have learned! I am feeling you on it - the older I get the more I know that I don;t know much ☺
Post a Comment